Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Fun

I found this on another blog and since I haven't uploaded pictures from Tuesday yet I thought I would do this for my Thursday blog post!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I use mostly wrapping paper because I love opening wrapped gifts but sometimes I will stick a small exchange gift in a gift bag!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake, I'm allergic to real trees :(
3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually around New Years Day!
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? That's a tough one! I'm gonna have to say my Toby the terrior, I loved playing with him and watching the movie that he interacted with!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Brother.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Mom!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Since this is our first married Christmas together and our first Christmas living together no, but I want one!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, e-mail just isn't the same!
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't think there has been a really bad one except for when doing the exchange gifts like white elephant!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? There's no way I can pick just one but I'm gonna have to go with Miracle on 34th Street!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? The day after Thanksgiving!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope I've been good ha!
15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love all the Christmas food! It's always soo yummy!!
16. Lights on the tree? We have a pre-lit tree and the lights are all white!
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh I could never pick just one! My top favorites are Sleigh Ride, O Holy Night, Carol of the Bells, Winter Wonderland, and I'll be Home for Christmas!
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Most of our family is close by so we travel to their houses but pretty much we are home!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and does Rudoph count?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star but right now we have nothing!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Well, we open with Heath's parents on Christmas Eve and then with my parents on Christmas morning!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Scrooge's and people not remembering why we celebrate Christmas!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love all of our ornaments but the colors are red, white, silver, and green!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Anything!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just clothes!
26. Have you ever been caroling? Yes, I have been with my church quite a few times!
I hope you enjoyed learning about my Christmas traditions! Feel free to take it for your blog as well!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

saw you became a follower of me and wanted to come say hi. I love this little quiz :)
and to answer your question yes Rudolph counts :D
you and your husband are too cute and I look forward to learning more about you

Born to be Mrs. Beever said...

Totally gonna do this! :) Thanks for sharing!

Alissa said...

I need to put this on my blog too, I've been seeing them all over. Good to get to know ya a lil more.