Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bridal Fair













My Mom and I attended the bridal fair Sunday afternoon! It was a lot of fun and I found lots of things to cross off of my to-do list! We ate tons of cake samples and were on a sugar high from soo much cake! It was all soo good though! They gave a fashion show and although I already know most of what I need for tuxes and dresses it was really good and entertaining to watch! They gave door prizes out and unfortunately I did not win the big honeymoon trip :( Oh well! All in all the day was very productive and fun! As we get closer and closer to the wedding I am trying to nail down the big things as soon as possible! Hopefully within the next couple of weeks! That way all I have left to do is the so called little things, such as some of my diy projects! So it looks like things are coming together pretty well! I am still stuck on finding a photographer! I have a few in mind but have yet decided on the exact one! I think as soon as I decide that I will feel much more relieved! Thats it for now I am definately looking forward to watching American Idol tonight! I have been soo very busy that I am ready to relax and watch my favorite show! I hope you all are having a great week!


0 comments: