Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Fun!

I hope everyone had a terrific Valentine's day! I know I did! I got a cute pink and brown giraffe print bag from my Mom and Dad along with a daughter bookmark, a sucker, and some new earphones for my ipod. My secret sister got me some more food goodies and I can't wait to start eating them. Heath got me a dozen yellow roses because they are my favorite flower, and a cute pink stuffed bear! We went to the gun show in Little Rock and then went out to eat at Red Lobster for our Valentine's day! After we got home a couple of our friends came over and we watched the movie Step Brothers and played games on the wii! It was a terrific Valentine's day!

The roses Heath got me! All I had was a tea pitcher to put them in but I think it adds character!

A close up of one of the roses. They are so pretty!

Another close up of some of most of the roses!


I made these!! I used a heart shaped cookie cutter and cut them out of oreo cakesters! YUM! I got this idea from Bakerella!

As for wedding stuff, we are going to meet with the invitation lady again soon. She has made up a couple of ideas to show us, I can't wait to see them! We are going to David's Bridal saturday to do bridesmaids dresses not all of my bridesmaids will be there though. Sunday we have a bridal fair to go to. It's looking like I will be very busy this weekend. I'm very excited because we are nailing down key things for the wedding and I am very happy to not have to worry about them. I am needing to do some of my diy projects since I have quite a bit to do. There is still much to be done but I am pretty excited that things seem to be coming together really well!


0 comments: