Thursday, December 13, 2012

15 Weeks



How far along: 15 Weeks!

Weight gain/loss: None 

Maternity Clothes: Not yet just wearing stretchy clothes!

Stretch marks: Nope 

Sleep: Just fine. Hubby is working out of town so I'm only sharing the bed with baby and my sweet puppy Holli!

Diet/Cravings/Aversions: None this week

Gender: We find out January 4th!

Movement:  I thought so once or twice but not really sure it was or not!

The belly: is starting to grow!


Worries: No baby worries this week! Just worried about finishing my Christmas shopping!


What I Miss: Nothing!

Symptoms: Heartburn, Acid Reflux, and I had a round of morning sickness yesterday :(

What I'm looking forward to: Finding out if we are having a boy or girl!

Best moment of the week: Thinking I felt the baby move!

0 comments: