Sunday, December 9, 2012

Weekend Recap!

This week has flew by and I haven't had time to blog, but anyway I've had a pretty good weekend!

Friday and Saturday I really didn't do much, I've been working on my Christmas cards and wrapping gifts! Today has been a wonderful day though despite the rain and storms! It started with church and then a baby shower for a lady in our church. It was so fun to look at all the little baby clothes and get ideas for if our baby is a boy! Then I watched the Christmas movie The Mistle-Tones with my Mom and this wonderful day ended with two of our best friends getting ENGAGED!! I'm soo excited CONGRATS Chris and Emily! 

Since I didn't get one posted last week, I do have a baby bump picture to post later this week and I also will post a poll to see if ya'll think it's a boy or it's a girl!

I'm also really hoping to get pics of my Christmas decorations up so stay tuned!

Have a GREAT week!

0 comments: