Monday, December 17, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday I went up to Branson with my Mom and Dad for the day! It was nice to get away for a little while and I really enjoyed seeing the Christmas lights at Silver Dollar City! On the way home the Hubby surprised me by coming in from work. I was so excited to get home after I found out!

Saturday I tried to finish my Christmas shopping but wasn't successful. That evening we went out to eat at Olive Garden with our 2 best friends then came home and relaxed!

Sunday was the Christmas play at church. I received some great little gifts from my adorable Sunday school kiddos and loved watching them in the play. That afternoon we went to the mall with my parents to work on our shopping. We ended the night by eating at Coleton's. 

It was a great weekend and a very busy one. This week starts some of our Christmas parties and I look forward to every single one of them! Hope you all have a great week!

0 comments: