Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saying Goodbye to 2012

We have had many ups and downs throughout this past year. 

Some of my favorite moments from this past year have been:
1. Finding out we are having a baby
2. Our Niece Evie being born
3. Celebrating our 3rd Anniversary together
4. All the family moments
5. Seeing 2 of our friends get married and being in the wedding
6. Spending time with friends
7. Getting our new puppy Cash

Some of the not so great but still life changing moments have been:
1. My Dad's heartattack and 5-way bypass
2. My Uncle's cancer coming back
3. My parents moving out of our old home and my grandparents home
4. My Uncle having a heartattack and having to get a pacemaker
5. My Hubby having to have thumb surgery for a staph infection

It has been quite a year but we are truly blessed and I can't wait to ring in the new year! 

0 comments: