Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

I'm finally posting about our Christmas! I feel so behind and almost didn't even post about it because I feel like it's in the past already lol! I decided to post about it anyway so if you are reading this blog I hope you don't think I'm too far behind. 

We had a wonderful Christmas as usual. However, I kept thinking about how exciting next years Christmas will be with our new baby! I can't wait to watch him or her enjoy the day. We spent Christmas Eve at Heath's parents house and then Christmas morning with my family. We usually have Christmas morning at my parents house but since they are building a house and are currently living in a camper we had it at our house. We got so many great gifts although I didn't post half of them, we are truly blessed to have such wonderful families. Hubby got me a Northface Jacket and a charm for my bracelet and I got him a new bow and a case for it. Sadly, we didn't make it to all of our Christmas' this year because we had a snow and ice storm and couldn't make it to Heath's grandparents and I sure missed going. Anyway, here are some pictures of our Christmas!

My charm from my Hubby! My favorite gift! It says Baby on it! 

 Cash

 Holli

 Me and my Cousin Tiffany! We both got matching jackets!

The gift my cousin Tiffany got me! I love it!

All in all it was a good Christmas and I feel so blessed to be a part of wonderful families! Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas as well!

0 comments: